Erik B.
Erik B., Consultant
Experience:  Well versed in several editions of Microsoft Office.

I purchased and down loaded Office Home and Student 2010 on

Customer Question

I purchased and down loaded Office Home and Student 2010 on 9/4/2011. Now I cannot find it on my computer. My Email was hackked. Will this affect it? My old Email address [email protected] It is changed [email protected] How can I reinstall it? I have my product key #. But cannot seem to get it done.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Erik B. replied 4 years ago.

Hi and thanks for choosing Just Answer. My name is Erik and I will be happy to assist you with this issue.

Let's try downloading a fresh copy of Office Home and Student 2010 and see if we can get it installed. Please do the following:

1. CLICK HERE to download the Office 2010 installation file.
  2. Choose to save the installation, and then when it is done downloading please run it.
  3. The setup process should begin and you should be asked for your product key. Please enter it and then complete the setup wizard.
  4. Please let me know if there are any errors during the installation process. If there is an error I need to know the error number and any text that accompanies that number.

Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Having trouble with internet explorer. States it is down
Expert:  Erik B. replied 4 years ago.
Is this when you try to download the installation file?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Expert:  Erik B. replied 4 years ago.
OK do you by any chance have the installation CD for Office Home and Student?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes but I need to find it. If I had it I would be able to install it on my own
Expert:  Erik B. replied 4 years ago.
I understand. OK let's try getting to download another way. Please CLICK HERE to visit my download folder. Scroll down to the bottom and click on X17-75058.exe. You should be prompted to download it. Please do so and then open the file. HOpefully that will work better.