sudipto_dutta
sudipto_dutta, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Computer Hardware EngineerCertificate Course In Computer Maintenance,8+ years of Experience in computer troubleshooting
15197395

I current have Outlook 2007. My file is very large and it

Customer Question

I current have Outlook 2007. My file is very large and it often freezes. I would like to upgrade to Outlook 2010. How do I know if my computer can handle the new software?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  sudipto_dutta replied 4 years ago.
Hi!

What is the name of the operating system, that you use. Like Windows Xp, Vista or Windows 7?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Windows 7

If your PC can support Windows 7, then it will definately support MS Office , you can install the software without any problem.Please let me know, if you need any other information, otherwise remember to click on Accept, if you are satisfied.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I already have MS Office, I just want to change Outlook 2007 to Outlook 2010. Won't that increase mailbox size? Do I need to see if 64 bit or something? Are there different versions?
You can free up some spaces, deleting some emails, this way you will save your money from spending on outlook 2010.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I have done that -- deleted junk and deleted in boxes, but it still freezes. So you don't think 2010 is worth the money?
If you want to buy 2010 to increase mail box size, then I don't think it will help you. You can watch the video from the link below and try the steps to manage the mail box size and let me know, how it goes for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fpm878nSpE0