NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

On your (whoever you are tonight) recommendation to replace

Customer Question

On your (whoever you are tonight) recommendation to replace Vista with a download of Windows version 7 I have pulled my quaking self together to do this. I'm told it will take three hours, so I think I'll do it in the middle of the day, instead of after 3 a.m. Old people need our sleep. Question: Will I finally get the "Code Key" for opening Windows Office? Best Buys insist they sent it with the computer, but I was in a rehab center when my son bought this computer (Gateway) and neither of us can find a Code or any other method for getting into the writing program. AND I'M A PROFESSIONAL WRITER!! No kidding! With awards, credits, etc. But unless I can have access to that writing program, I'm just playing Free Space and feeling blue. What's up with this? /Gretchen Sxxxxxxxxxx Exxxx, WGAw
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 4 years ago.

How did you purchase Microsoft Office program previously? Did you purchase from Best Buy? Did they give you the Microsoft office disk/key previously? Do you have office 2007, 2010, etc? Is there a receipt or email order confirmation for your office order?

Also, did I answer your previous question correctly:
http://www.justanswer.com/computer/67gz7-program-currently-running-gateway-started.html?tid=10426291&overlock=true
; if you so, please go there and accept it.

Thank you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I accept your interim aid, but my PC won't go to the indicated link.

/Gretchen S. Exxxx