NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

ra - vl

Customer Question

I want to loop slide #1 of presentation and then move into the rest of the presentation controlled by the "enter" to go to next slide. I've done a custom show and put the loop continuously until "Esc". I've inserted a new slide just before the slide #1 that I am looping and inserted an action button to hyperlink to the custom show, but the action button doesn't do anything. HELP. Do you have ability to view my screen and let me follow steps you are taking in my actual PowerPoint file?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Jess M. replied 4 years ago.
Hi, welcome to My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am happy to assist you today.

1. Are you using Windows XP, Vista or 7?
  2. What version of MS PowerPoint are you using, 2003, 2007 or 2010?
  3. I just want to understand you problem further. Slide #1 is the looping slide. When you are in slide #1, you can go to Slide #2 when you press the Enter key. Now, you inserted a slide BEFORE Slide #1 and you put a button linked to Slide #1, the looping slide? Or you want the button to get past slide #1? Please confirm on this.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I'm using XP and MS PowerPoint 2010. And after 2 days of trying I have finally solved the problem. I now have a presentation with one slide that continuously loops until I click on my action button and then go on to the rest of the presentation.

Thanks for trying.

Expert:  Jess M. replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for writing back. I am glad that you were able to figure it out on your own.

Thank you for using Should you have computer related questions in the future, you can ask me directly from THIS LINK.

Best regards,