Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

I just bought Office 2010,but cant install it because of a

I just bought Office 2010,but can't install it because of a usoft office click-to-run program. I removed it, but the notice keeps coming back that it still needs to be removed. What did I get for $140 ???
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 5 years ago.

Please download and install the Revo Uninstaller program at
http://www.revouninstaller.com/start_freeware_download.html
, then open it , and select microsoft office and/or click to run program, then click on Uninstall
, then select the Advanced option, then select all whenever prompted and delete, and confirm
, then restart the computer and install your office software.

Please let me know if there is still any issue. Thank you.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Sorry I'm late! YES, I ACCEPT ANSWER!!! But now for the main problem!

I'm trying to dnld uSOFT OFFICE H & S 2010. When I put the cd in the slot and it gets read, it eventually stops and says: "uS O 2010 does not support upgrading from a prereleased version & associated tech's ..." So I have to uninstall uS programs. Now what?? There are 5 uS programs in the computer: uS Office; uS Silverlight; uS Store (I only put this one on last week when I tried to dnld uS O 2010 from the web); uS Touch Pack for WINDOWS 7 (I have an HP TouchSmart 300 PC; if it goes away, how do I get it back??); and uS WORKS.

You need to uninstall uS Office, uS WORKS (if needed, uninstall all other uS programs), then install your office.

Please let me know. Thank you.
Experience: Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
This expert doesn't understand my total problem. Please have an experienced expert read my message and reply.

the pertinent points are: I asked you about 5 different uS programs, do they all have to be uninstalled? Including the programs that belong to HP??(then how do I get them back??)
Expert:  OfficeExpert replied 5 years ago.

Hi, i have a remote access service if you can show me on your screen whats happeing then i might get it fixed.

Let me know if that is fine.