jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

What is the beauty of using an Excel template over an Excel

What is the beauty of using an Excel template over an Excel file formatting the same way? Or is there an advantage?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  jstinehelfer replied 4 years ago.

jstinehelfer :

Hello, My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am an expert with JustAnswer.com. Thank you so much for using our services. I do believe I can help you with your problem today.

jstinehelfer :

Honestly there is no difference. When you open an excel template you just end up saving it as a regular excel file.

jstinehelfer :

So to sum this up there is no difference. When you save an Excel Template it gets saved in the Excel Templates folder with in the Excel program. So I guess if you ever lost your original regular file you know you have a back up template stored and can always go back and retrieve it. So from a back up stand point that is the only difference between the two.

jstinehelfer :

Thank you for using Just Answer.com please click on ACCEPT and SAVE so I can get credit for helping you if I have answered your question correctly and to the best of my ability. If I have not been able to answer the question please let me know and ask for more help. Please take the time to fill out the feedback on how I am doing. This helps me help you better in the future. Have a great day.

jstinehelfer :

I see you are online now so Hello