NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

NA - 330

Customer Question

I need to set up a database for a nursery in MS Access. I have 100+ Plant Names, 3 Different Growing Locations, 45 different Plant sizes from start to selling.
I need to schedule by week # XXXXX each plant variety:
- Quantity
- Starting week #
- Transferred to a larger pot size: Week # XXXXX Potting Soil Type
- Transferred to a different location: Week #
- Spraying the plants: Week # XXXXX Type of Spray
- Week # XXXXX plant is ready for Sale
- Week # XXXXX plants are all sold out.
Questions I have: How can I best breakdown the information in Different Tables. What info in what table?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Danielle-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes, still waiting

Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.

Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Expert with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for an Expert or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!

Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 4 years ago.
Please understand that it’s rare when we cannot find the right Expert. Nevertheless, because you are entitled to your money back with no questions asked, we will process your refund immediately upon your request. Please accept our sincere apology. We hope you’ll think of us again when the need arises.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Please go ahead with the refund as I have found the answer with a local expert