NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

NA-HCH

Customer Question

After many tries, I just can't get "Arrange" to work for me in OneNote 2010. I want to rearrange some note containers on a page of a section, moving a container that is lower down on the page upward to the top of the page, but when I click on Bring Forward or Bring to Front, nothing happens. I tried overlapping the containers a little prior to attemptint to "arrange them" but still nothing happens. I'd appreciate advice on what I'm doing wrong. (I am using OneNote to take notes for lectures, writing, etc. So far I haven't used it for pictures or other illustrations -- just for my text.) Bob xxxx  [email protected]
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Danielle-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes, I still need help. So far I haven't gotten any response to my question. Thanks.

Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

No problem at all at this end waiting for an answer from you -- it's not an emergency. I am confused, though, when you wrote that you were waiting for more information. I assume that isn't information from me becuase I couldn't find any specific questions for me in your last response.

Bob xxxx

Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Expert with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for an Expert or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
Please understand that it’s rare when we cannot find the right Expert. Nevertheless, because you are entitled to your money back with no questions asked, we will process your refund immediately upon your request. Please accept our sincere apology. We hope you’ll think of us again when the need arises.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes, please process my refund. I don't understand why you could not have found someone to answer my question about OneNOte. It was a straightforward matter that I thought anyone savvy and familiar with OneNote should have been able to answer. I just couldn't get one of the main functions of the program to work, even though it was on the ribbon. One of your people who knows the program should have been able to tell me if it was a defect in the program or an incorrect procedure on my part after many, many tries. Oh well.
Please understand that it’s rare when we cannot find the right Expert. Nevertheless, because you are entitled to your money back with no questions asked, we will process your refund immediately. Please accept our sincere apology. We hope you’ll think of us again when the need arises.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Dear LidieModernator,

I should apologize. I misunderstood your (generic) notice on your webpage. As I mentioned in an earlier response to a posting by you, there's no hurry at all with regard to the problem I faced -- that in OneNOte I can't get the "Arrange" button on the Draw option of the ribbon to work, that is, I can't activate the "arrange" option to rearrange "note containers" on the page as the manuals say I should be able to do. If you think you can still find someone who might solve this problem for me, I'd be most appreciative and of course would pay the fee.

By the way, does that basic fee cover 5 questions as it says somewhere on your web page, or only the one I asked you about.

Bob xxxx