Freddy M.
Freddy M., Computer Support
Experience:  Years of experience.

each time I open microsoft word 2010 it re-configures taking

each time I open microsoft word 2010 it re-configures taking several minutes. How do I fix that?
This usually means that the installation files that are necessary have gotten corrupted and are being reconfigured every time you open word. Please try uninstall word and then restart your computer. After restarting the computer install it again but do not run it. Instead restart the computer one more time and then test it. You can get back to me by going to and clicking on my questions.

Please click "Accept” so I am paid for my time. I am only paid if you click “Accept”.

(Even if you are a subscription or trial member you must click "Accept" for me to be paid.)
If my answer did not work please let me know instead of giving negative feedback.
A Bonus and Positive Feed Back is appreciated.