Nick, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  I've done extensive Excel applications and even done work with VSTO. I know Office quite well.

RA - 330

Customer Question

Will kinect windows help me run my macros in excel
Will the voice recognition program in kinect improve accuracy by replacing non functional voice command program in windows 7
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
No Answer received at this time 9.00 am Sat Australia - Fri US
Expert:  Danielle-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.

Expert:  Nick replied 4 years ago.
The Kinect for windows will not improve your experience with regard to how (in)effective the voice commands are in windows. The Kinect doesn't replace any of the built-in voice windows voice recognition software, but can allow software that has been specifically programmed to work with the connect to use it's own process for processing voice commands. I think that you will have better luck accomplishing what you want by using Dragon NaturallySpeaking. It has one of the best voice recognition engines on the market.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
1st answer not good enough