What is the password XXXXX download the file
That is in awfully large file. Can't you send a simple sample file with a few rows of data and relevant sheets only
It's ok not need to do that anymore. I already downloaded and opened the file.
Will review and get back to you
Ok the term "Line Up" is confusing as it could have many interpretations. Use place data or copy/paste etc
So you want to create a new sheet, then do what? Copy which columns and from which sheets to this new sheet, and based on which criteria.
Could walk me through the process step by step e,g,
- Open a new sheet
- Go through the items in column C on sheet CCC. For each item in C go to sheet AAA and look for a match in column E
- If found, copy the cells ?????? fro AAA (or CCC???) and paste them in cells??? on the new sheet
Yeah but the Item #'s that we're supposed to be matching, I don't see them on the BBB sheet? So what do we pull from BBB?
I will need to write a macro to do all the transfers, Will get back to you when I am done
Yes sure I will finish it and get back to you as soon as I am done. Thanks for accepting
I have two jobs that I am working on. I should have yours ready in about 2 to 3 hours from now.
Yes that should be ok
Still working in it. Writing macros for such a huge file and testing the macro is a real big deal. Have already spent over 3 hours on this project and I am still testing the macros (takes about 1/2 for the macro to complete)
I have to finish it since you have already accepted the answer (otherwise I would have opted out)
macro still running.. it has to process 16,000 x 32,000 plus 16,000 x 1,700 iterations (that is over 5,000 million iterations)...
Ok here you go
The combined data is on the "Output" sheet, which consists of the following areas:
- The data that is imported from the CCC sheet is in columns A thru Z (yellow)
- The data that is imported from the AAA sheet is in columns AA thru BN (blue)
- The data that is imported from the BBB sheet is in columns BO thru HS (orange)
The data from AAA is lined on column C and AE
The data from BBB is lined on columns P and BP
(the hardest 9.5 bucks (my share of the accept) I've ever earned! -lol)
Hope this helps