NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

when i try to download e-mails from earthlink to outlook my

Customer Question

when i try to download e-mails from earthlink to outlook my computer freezes up and has to be turned off to re boot.  the office software was downloaded in connection with my employer to enable us to work from home.  I have the product key if that helps.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Danielle-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
i have been waiting for a response. thanks. yes i still need an answer.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
how will you contact me? if you need it, XXXXXXXXXX or do we chat on this page? e- mail?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Other.
anybody out there? I have been trying to fix my outlook account. It freezes up my computer.
Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 4 years ago.
Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
when do you think we can take a look at the problem?
Expert:  Frederick S replied 4 years ago.

What version of Windows are you using? And what version of Office?