Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP; Microsoft Office, etc.

Please help me I paid for my new MacAfee in January and my

Please help me I paid for my new MacAfee in January and my computer had to go back to Dell as there were problems with the computer which is only 9 months old. When it came back they had taken my MacAfee off can you please help me. My name isXXXXX addressXXXXX Croydon CR0 5PB my password XXXXX yahoo [email protected] I can not use my computer without this protection so can you please help me as soon as possible.

Thanking you in anticipation

Please go to the website , then log in your mcafee account (if you don't remember your password, then click on the Forgot your password XXXXX), then you can download and reinstall your mcafee program.

Please let me know if there is still any issue. Thank you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello can you please help me. I tried to go into my Microsoft Office 20 and I can not open it. It says upload. I have tried but can not activate it.

For new software issue (the issue was Mcafee, now it is Microsoft Office), please submit the new issue/question at the website:

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sorry I am having trouble with my computer. My problem is that my microsoft Office 2010 is not working. I paid for it the beginning of this year so I am not pulling a fast one. Anyway, I have been quite ill and not used it for a while. It says upload but I cannot do it for some reason can you tell me what I am doing wrong. I am writing a book (do not laugh - its to help thousands of people in this country). I want to get on with it but cant that is my dilemma

That's okay. First, please click on the website and submit the Microsoft Office issue there. Thank you