Zabo04
Zabo04, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Experienced in Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint, and Outlook.
58597962

hi, I have a fundraising data file that I just created a few

Customer Question

hi, I have a fundraising data file that I just created a few days ago on excell that appears corrupt now. lots of data. can I recover? I tried the 15 minute trial but it told me to buy the permission code and I could not see my data.

Can you help me?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Zabo04 replied 5 years ago.

Zabo04 :

What version of excel did you save the file as (i.e. 97-2003, 2007, 2010)?

Zabo04 :

Can you attach the file to your question? Using the paperclip above the typing area (which says is for images, but you can attach excel files), locate the file and attach it here.

JACUSTOMER-zhngv3vd- :

Full Size Image

JACUSTOMER-zhngv3vd- :

hoping this works J:\SAFI\SAFI records.xlsx

Zabo04 :

For some reason attaching the file this way did not work, I have not had this issue in the past and I have already sent one e-mail to JustAnswer to look into some technical issues with the site. I apologize for the inconvenience this is causing you. Please try either wikisend.com or mediafire.com to upload the file to and paste the link into the chat session.

Zabo04 :

Both sites are free, wikisend does not require you to setup an account mediafire does.

Zabo04 :

With wikisend you select how long you wish for the file to remain available, with mediafire you can delete at any time.

Zabo04 :

If you use mediafire, once the file is loaded click on the button with two people's heads, then press copy link, then paste the link in this window.