NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

Created a new Style. It is a "linked style" (both paragraph

Customer Question

Created a new Style. It is a "linked style" (both paragraph and font).
Question - I did not link them intensionally. How did it become a linked style?
Question - How do I unlink it? I only want a paragraph style.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Danielle-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

"I've responded to your Microsoft Office question"

Hey, the email said you had an answer, but I can not see it on this page.

Did I overlook it or is it not there?

No You did not miss anything .
You will be notified anytime someone replies to your question.
I t was most likely where I had inquired if you still needed help.

Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.

Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Expert with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for an Expert or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hey, I am beginning to be come disappointed. Your web site "promises" answers quickly, in fact while still in my session, the site announced " an expert" was now on-line.

My question is concerning MS Word, which is a very common application. Truely if your company has "experts" available, it seems to me that my question would be resolved rather quickly.

Please understand that it’s rare when we cannot find the right Expert. Nevertheless, because you are entitled to your money back with no questions asked, we will process your refund immediately, upon your request. Please accept our sincere apology. We hope you’ll think of us again when the need arises.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you. Please do sent my refund.