NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

The footnotes will not renumber when I move text around in

Customer Question

The footnotes will not renumber when I move text around in a document using Word 2010.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Danielle-Mod replied 5 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I am still waiting for a reply. I also asked why the initial information about Just Answer said I was to pay $38, and the subsequent windows raised the fee to $48. I also had asked that question, but no response. Since it's been over 24 hours, I am wondering if clicking "urgent" makes any sense.

Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.

Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Expert with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for an Expert or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I am cancelling my request. I finished my project.
Thank you.