WesPCDr
WesPCDr, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  Microsoft Office Specialist
21171802

I have created some forms which I want to allow my clients

I have created some forms which I want to allow my clients to be able to download or take off a disk I send them where they can fill in the information, save it to their computer file and then at a later date add more data or change the existing data on the form. Is there a program that will do this? Currently they can receive the forms using adobe and enter the data, but cannot save the data to the computer, only print it, then have to re-enter the data each time.
Thanks
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I did not get an answer. I think I can solve it using adobe

Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Expert with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for an Expert or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
You can allow saving if you open the security on the Adobe Form. You can find the steps --> HERE

The other option is to use Google Forms --> HERE
WesPCDr, Information Systems Manager
Experience: Microsoft Office Specialist