NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

Microsoft Frontpage 2000: I keep getting this message when

Customer Question

Microsoft Frontpage 2000: I keep getting this message when I try to load my website.

Server error:'.backup manager' does not refer to a folder or page in this web. It may be a page or folder in a subweb, or it could be a badly formed URL.

I have been loading with no problem for months. I have loaded the site from another computer and it works fine as I have kept a copy on another computer.

I feel it maybe something to do with the setting on my computer.

I have also uninstalled Microsoft Frontpage 2000 and reloaded it and still have the same problem. Any ideas please as its driving me mad!!!!!
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Danielle-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!