NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

Ive recently received an MSOffice ready PC. My old laptop

Customer Question

I've recently received an MSOffice ready PC.
My old laptop was also an msoffice ready pc which i activated using a medialess licensekit.

I'm wondering if it's possible to "deactivate" or otherwise move the license from my old computer to my new computer as i won't be using the old one anymore.

Another issue i'm encountering is that the old computer came with msoffice2007 with which i have a product license for (currently active), and the new computer came "prepped" with the 2010 version so i obviously can't use the old key for this, is it possible to download a trial version of 2007 so i could activate it using the mediakit?

TYVM in advance
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have not received any answer to my question from you and are on my way finding the answer answer elsewere. Please cancel my question immediately. Thank you

Katarina Dagerskog