NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

need ebook file understanding to finish books for amazon and

Customer Question

need ebook file understanding to finish books for amazon and barnes and noble.

creating an ebook for epub (barnes and noble etc.) word file has roman numeral on footer and in the table of contents. will these roman numerals display on the page like the standard numbers?

kindle i know does not show pages but requires table of contents. will each of these entries create a new page. problem is that the back cover is breaking in to two page view vs. one. the front cover is ok.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Danielle-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
i need to edit the question--but it continues to be specific to formatting ebooks. if there is an expert i could use help. i am not delaying my project but.... thanks

Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
are you able to learn if there are any experts in ebook publication? i am finishing up regardless but there are questons
Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Expert with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for an Expert or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.