NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I am creating a funeral program using a Word template that

Customer Question

I am creating a funeral program using a Word template that I purchased from the web. After getting everything set up with a lot of pictures, some of the pictures are not showing and some are. If I copy the location of the picture to a new document the picture appears - I am under a big time deadline this morning and I don't know what is happening! Any idea?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Danielle-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
No. The time has come and gone and I figured it out. Disappointed with the timelyness of getting a return answer. I thought this was a site where I could get some quick assistance.