NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

I have not been able to save marcos after creating them in

Customer Question

I have not been able to save marcos after creating them in Word 2010. In 2007, I had no problem. I have check forums and have not found a solution for not saving macros. I have recreated the macros several times and even though the macro works while in the document as soon as I exit the document it is not saved. When I go to the developer ribbon and look at the macro list, there is nothing there. 
Questions, call me at XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Marvin L Storm

Also, I noted that in File>options>advanced>save when I check the box to "Prompt before saving normal template" and this setting is not saved when I exit word.

Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Danielle-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes....I am waiting for a response. My phone is XXX-XXX-XXXX ext 201 and email [email protected]

Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.

Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 4 years ago.

Please understand that it’s rare when we cannot find the right Expert. Nevertheless, because you are entitled to your money back with no questions asked, we will process your refund immediately upon your request. Please accept our sincere apology. We hope you’ll think of us again when the need arises.