NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

Case No: 120101-014144-052. 1/4/2012: M/S Program and my priinter

Customer Question

Case No: 120101-014144-052. 1/4/2012: M/S Program and my priinter were working for the first time this year. This morning I am unable to print once again. Please help!
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Danielle-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question was meant for a different company. This is We match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more. Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours. Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I phoned Microsoft at 1-XXX-XXX-XXXX and was told that I needed to e-mail "". My microsoft excel and word print sporadically and I believe there is a glitch in the software. My situatiion is strictly a computer software problem and I am trying to get Microsoft to resolve it. My new computer has been examined for hours over the last 2 months by Dell and they insist the problem is with my installed Microsoft Office Starter 2010. I did exactly as I was instructed and I can't explain how I got to you or even what I should do now. I really want to talk to Microsoft but for somebody without clout I am only becoming very discouraged and extremely frustrated. I do agree that I seem to have been directed to the wrong company and I'm terribly sorry to have taken up your time.
Please understand that it’s rare when we cannot find the right Expert. Nevertheless, because you are entitled to your money back with no questions asked, we will process your refund immediately, upon your request. Please accept our sincere apology. We hope you’ll think of us again when the need arises