Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  Over 10 years work experience.
30759776

can you help me to recover from hotmail.com.ITOK said just

can you help me to recover from hotmail.com.ITOK said just you can help me.i answered to all your questions on the recovey hotmail account.webpage.My email [email protected]@XXXXXX.XXX YOU.EKATERINA JANES
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 5 years ago.

Greetings,

Please, do not forget to click the green ACCEPT ANSWER button if you found my answer helpful.

Please, follow the instructions below to reset your password:
- Click the following link: http://account.live.com/password/reset
- Fill out all of the requested information
- Once all of that is complete, you will be given the option to reset your password.

- If that does not work, please click the following link and fill out the requested information there: https://security.live.com/acsr.aspx
- Fill out the requested information on that site and submit it.

You will be able to reset your password XXXXX

If you have issues with that or you would just rather speak with someone, you can call the following number: (NNN) NNN-NNNNbr/>
If all of that does not work, you may wish to consider upgrading your Hotmail account to the Hotmail Plus package, which is $19.99 per year. You can do that by calling the following number and telling them that you want to upgrade your free Hotmail account to the Hotmail Plus package: (NNN) NNN-NNNN Once you do that, they will work with you to get your password XXXXX

Please, keep me updated on the status of your problem if there are any further issues. I will be available to respond.

After you click the green ACCEPT ANSWER button now, you can always continue communication with me if you have problems by logging into this site and pulling up this chat history.

Thank you,
- Jason