NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

microsoft word has disapeared and when i try to install it,

Customer Question

microsoft word has disapeared and when i try to install it, office xp professional with front page tries to install itself but this can't be insstalled because it says I need a CD, which I don't have. I have tried system restore back to 12/7/11 without any luck. The same thing happens when I try to open any pdf file in my documents.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Danielle-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
My problem has been resolved. How do I get my $38. credited to my credit card?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I waited for 45 minutes without a reply. So, when will I be getting a reply?

Please understand that it’s rare when we cannot find the right Expert. Nevertheless, because you are entitled to your money back with no questions asked, we will process your refund immediately, upon your request. Please accept our sincere apology. We hope you’ll think of us again when the need arises.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Please process my $38. refund. Is this the correct place to request a refund, or do I have to e-mail someone else?

Thanks for your help,