NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I purchased Office (license #2W7BD-6DPYT-GQCWD-J9GX2-WBBHT),

I purchased Office (license #2W7BD-6DPYT-GQCWD-J9GX2-WBBHT), is that a multiple seat license?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Mr. Clark replied 5 years ago.
Hello. Welcome to JustAnswer, a paid global support site.

Have you installed Office yet? Or did you just purchase it?

What is the full version of Office as stated on the product key sticker?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
all I need to know is whether this can be loaded on multiple compluters - or not.
Expert:  Mr. Clark replied 5 years ago.
This can't be verifed by the product key.

I need to know what is on the sticker that the key came from. This will verify the number of activations.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

W358844 X18-07545

FPP

X12-22652

Expert:  Mr. Clark replied 5 years ago.
This looks like an OEM version of Office 2007. 1 activation.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

You don't even have the version correct - it is 2010. Please escalate to an autority that can definitely answer my question.

Expert:  Mr. Clark replied 5 years ago.
The UPC X12-22652 is for Office 2007.

Since you no longer want my assistance, I will opt out to allow another JustAnswer expert to assist you.

Good luck and Happy New Year!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

The number on the media is X16011445-01 and the copy wright is 2010.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Hello - I have been trying to get - what I thought was a relatively straight forward answer - for two hours now. When can I expect an answer - please?
Expert:  NewITZone replied 5 years ago.
Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer. This is Mahbub Shahin can assist you.
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience: I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
Expert:  NewITZone replied 5 years ago.
If you Install your Office 2010 then I can help you to find out It have MAK(Multiple Activation Key) or not. Please let me know.
Expert:  NewITZone replied 5 years ago.
Please don't click on accept until you get satisfied.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I have been communicating with "Mr. Clark" for over two hours just trying to find out how many seats a MS license has. Please review thread for information. I have not received any information to accept.
Expert:  NewITZone replied 5 years ago.
Without Install the software no one can help you except Microsoft corporation or where from you buy this.
Expert:  NewITZone replied 5 years ago.
Please let me know did you install it or not ? If yes then please let me know what is your Operating system ?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
The previous thread indicated that I accepted an answer. I have not recieved an answer to my question. I find it difficult to believe that Microsoft has not record of their own licensiing - so that the product would have to be loaded to know how may seats the license was sold for! I have wasted over two hours on trying to do the "right thing" and I will not be charged for any lack of assistance that I have received/not-received! If any charges have been applied, please reverse those immediately.