NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

Using my new IRIScan Book, when I transfer my scan to Word,

Customer Question

Using my new IRIScan Book, when I transfer my scan to Word, it is boxed in with lines and circles at the corners. My question is how can I edit the scan, such as deleting sentences or adding to it. I am not able to highlight anything and delete it or copy it. Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi, Yesterday I was able to solve my problem. Therfore I will not need your help. Please cancel my request. Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX