Pete, Computer Expert
Experience:  MS Office expert

I Have2 questions. I am trying to enter my Microsolft office

I Have2 questions. I am trying to enter my Microsolft office 2010 program and I GET (ACCESS DENIED) I don't know what I am doing wrong ?

The second question-I had my business partner to email me an attachment with the heading New Microsoft excel worksheet(autosaved)xls. Every time I try to access I get the following error message; APPLICATION VIRTUALIZATION CLIENT ERROR;

Error Code(NNN) NNN-NNNN05503235-00002E4
I need to have access to this data. This is a new computer system and I need help in beingf able to have access to this data. Any assistance will be appreciated.

Thank You XXXXX [email protected]

ITPeter :

Hello, welcome to JustAnswer!

ITPeter :

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

ITPeter :

To access the Excel attachment, you will need to download it and save it to your computer first.

ITPeter :

This should also resolve your "Access Denied" error.

ITPeter :

Save the file to your computer, then start Excel and open the downloaded file by going to File -> Open.

Sorry for the delay. I did trydown loading the email attachment which it did let me do. But I still cannot get into the attachment. I still come up with Application Virtualization Client Error. Errolr Code:(NNN) NNN-NNNN05503235-00002E4 - REQUESTED OPERATION REQUIRES ELEVATION. It has to do with the ( App-V Client Management Console.)

ITPeter :

Are you able to open Excel 2010 when you click on the Excel icon?

Yes now I can see the detailed attachment Thank you or the help. It is greatl;y appreciated.