NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

I have an original purchased Works Suite 2004, containing Word

Customer Question

I have an original purchased Works Suite 2004, containing Word 2002. My CPU took a dump, i.e., died two days ago (Irish wake yesterday). Purchased replacement just prior to wake (so I would have my wits about me). Loaded Word 2002 and it keeps asking me to activate, won't allow it online so when I go to activate by telephone, surprise, no numbers appear in window of activation wizard that indicates what the domestic and internation numbers are..... PLEASE HELP...... My telephone number is (XXX) XXX-XXXX and my e-mail address is:[email protected]
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Danielle-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

While I indicated that this didn't require immediate attention, I will admit that I was a little disappointed in not hearing anything until your response at 2:48 PM today, which response offered no relief. Having other sources, I learned that there is no support or activation for any pre-2003 versions of Word and my new system has a starter version of Word 2010 which satisfies my needs as it will access my word.doc files generated under the 2002 version adequately.

I would say that I'm not "100%" satisfied and therefore, without going any further, consider this my instruction for you to discontinue me as a client forthwith and without ANY charge to me. If there is any problem with this, let me know ASAP.