OfficeExpert, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Providing support for MS packages for more then 10 years

I have a new computer with Microsoft Office 2010. I use Outlook

I have a new computer with Microsoft Office 2010. I use Outlook for email. When I go to outlook, I see two email addresses for me. The first is wrong and it takes up too much room so I cannot see the real email address. The first says: Dwayne [email protected] The second is correct and says:[email protected] I want to delete the first one but I don't seem to be able to. HELP!!!

ringhunter :

I can remotely access and fix the problem for you do let me know.

OK, I'm ready if you are.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Please do it.

remote tool is busy right now i will let you know as its free, it might take 15 to 20 mins.

Please bear with me.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
standing by
Thank you

sorry about the delay, i just got the session free.

Click and run the remote tool

sir please suggest me a time and time zone when you willl be available so that i can fix the problem, it will take max 15 to 20 for me to fix the issue.

waiting for your reply.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I waited a couple of hours the first time. Now I have some time free and I am sitting at my computer. It is 1:31PM Pacific Standard Time. I will be available here for a couple of hours. If you need to call me I'm at (XXX) XXX-XXXX

My apology i was not online yesterday, please let me know so that i can be online.

you may try these steps to resolve the problem.

Open outlook 2010 click on Tools menu on the top and select accountsettings, you will see there will be your email address listed in the box, single click to highlight the one which you dont want and then hit the X remove button now hit close button.

Exit and close outlook and reopen it you should be fine then.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
That worked to remove my regular email account that I DID not WANT TO REMOVE, BUT THE ONe THAT IS BOTHERING ME DID NOT SHOW UP ON THE APP. iT IS STILL THERE