Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP; Microsoft Office, etc.

I purchased Microsoft Office and student 2010 over the net

I purchased Microsoft Office and student 2010 over the net way back on 2nd May 11th, 2011 but have been in and out of hospital since now I am hone and cam use the lap top I thought I would try it out. My order Confirmation was XXXXXXXXX and my name isXXXXX I was given the product key TF7WB-DPKG-Q7G27-YM7RT-BGVXQ which I tried to enter today and I got "Not a valid Office Product Key" with an arrow at the TF.

I am sorry for taking up your time but I would really like to start to use it. Many thanks for all your help.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 4 years ago.
Hi, and thanks for using

It's missing a character in the 2nd field. Please make sure you have entered the correct key, i.e. a letter B might look light a number 8, or letter O and number 0, etc. (Try to copy and paste the product key instead of typing).

If that does not work, go to Start, control panel, add/remove programs and remove microsoft office program(s), then go to
to download and reinstall.

Please let me know if there is still any issue later. Thank you.