Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Microsoft Office expert

When microsoft added an update, lost hotmailaccount--unable

When microsoft added an update, lost hotmailaccount--unable to recover using the services reconstructed. I need the addresses of my email so that I can open an other hotmaail account--recommendations please. I am the editor of a small newsletter and HAVE to have the addresses.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
Hi! My name is XXXXX XXXXX X will be assisting you,

Click here to go to the recovery form -----> http://bit.ly/gSxotJ

This is a special portal that Windows Live (Hotmail) has set up to assist those who have had their account compromised and/or who are unable to access their alternate e-mail or answer their security question.

Type in the e-mail address you want to recover in the first blank on that page, then type an alternate e-mail address that you can currently access (doesn't have to be associated with your Hotmail account). If you don't have an alternate e-mail address, you can sign up for a free one with Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, etc

Click Continue once you've filled in those two fields...

Then you will need to fill in your name, birth date, and country. All other fields are totally optional; however, the more fields you enter with 100% accuracy, the better your chances of getting your account back.

- The billing information portion MUST be left blank. DO NOT fill in the any of the four boxes in the billing information section. - If you fill in anything and press continue it will give you an error message and you will need to start over

If the first fields that you enter in don't match up with your account information, you'll see this error on top: You didn't provide us with enough information to confirm your identity. Please complete more fields in addition to the ones you have currently completed.

If that is the case, you will need to then enter additional details, as many as you can with 100% accuracy, in the rest of the form.

As long as you provide other details (like people you frequently e-mail), and as long as you send the request from a place that you frequently access your e-mail account from (like home, work, or school), they will generally have no problem sending you account reset information so that you can get back into your e-mail.

At the end of that form, click Continue.

On the final page, you will be given a PIN to access a forum. Please write this PIN down!

If you do not receive a PIN then you have not completed the form correctly.

You can use your PIN with this private forum and post any questions you might here

Forum link is here -----> http://bit.ly/iKIBUC

Note: It can take 1-7 business days for the completion of your account recovery. Please DO NOT submit more then one form. Each request pushes the previous request to the back of the line and starts the 1-7 business day cycle over again.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
This form has been filled out several times during the past week both by me, the recovery firm I took my computer to and by an IBM engineer- I am paying you for help. Please do not refer me to something I have done before.
Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
Unfortunately that is the only method available for a free account.

It can take 7 business days for a response
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
This form that you referred me to is the same form that is available at httss://security.live.com acsr.aspx and has been filled out several times over the past week Am I to try AGAIN?
Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
Please do not fill out the form again; Each new request pushes the previous request to the back of the line.

Please wait 7 business days from your last request
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
If I have to wait 7 days after I submit the easily Available form, why does Hotmail say to resubmit in 24 hours? If,as you stated, the only
way to recover the lost Hotmail account is the easily found form provided by microsoft-why is your firm stating that the firm can help me recover the lost hotmail account?
Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
Please do not resubmit the form after 24 hours; I am unsure what you have read but it can take up to 7 business days for a response. It could be tomorrow or 7 business days later
Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience: Microsoft Office expert