Pam R
Pam R, Computer Specialist
Experience:  13 yrs+ supporting Office issues

Hi, I have office student/ home edition. I recently tried

Customer Question

I have office student/ home edition. I recently tried to activate microsoft outlook by entering my product key.(I did not realise that outlook was not included in the student/home edition). I repeated this step 2 or 3 times before realising what the problem was - Now my existing office 2010 programes give me the following error message "Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 cannot verify the licence for this product. You should repair the Office program by using Control Panel" . I have been to the control panel and re-entered my product key, but the problem persists.
Please help
Derrick Lilienfeld
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Pam R replied 4 years ago.

ptw123234 :

Hi my name is Pam, I will try to assist you with your problem today. Please let me know when you are ready

Expert:  Pam R replied 4 years ago.
Can you view this response?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I can now view your answer
Expert:  Pam R replied 4 years ago.
Hi, and thank you.. rather than re enter the licence key in control panel please run the repair of microsoft office from the control panel. Once you have run the repair reboot the pc and try your office products again. let me know how you get on. Thank you