Shaheen, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Chief Technical Officer for 2+ years

Using Microsoft Home & Office 2010, How do I create a header

Using Microsoft Home & Office 2010, How do I create a header with text/ title in the upper left corner AND page numbers in the upper right corner? I know this is possible; I have done it before, but forgot how. This is a college paper requirement.
Thank you.

Thank you for using Just Answer again. I am Shaheen again, and thanks so much for choosing me to answer your question.

Firstly change the 'view' to 'print layout' by clicking 'View' Tab and then 'Print layout' icon to the extreme left of the 'View tab'.

1. Now switch to 'Insert tab'
  2. Click 'Page No.' --> Top of Page --> Plain Number 3
  3. Now give 5 to 6 continues left clicks(on mouse) near the left margin area, where you want the title, or till a cursor comes up.
  4. After that you can type the title.
  5. When finished click press 'Esc' and thats it!

Kindly let me know if it didn't work out, or if you need any further information.

Else if it worked, kindly click 'Accept', so that I will be paid for assisting you. Bonus payments and positive feedback are always appreciated.