Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

i recently purchased a new computer and want to transfer Microsoft

i recently purchased a new computer and want to transfer Microsoft 2007 to my new computer. Old computer cd drive not working. Any suggestions
Hi, and thanks for using JustAnswer.com.

Is this microsoft office?

Did you purchase office 2007 home & student, professional, ultimate, etc. version?

Do you still have the office 2007 product key?

Do you have the office 2007 disk?

Thank you.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

It is Microsoft Office and it came when the computer was new -Viao

I do not have the prodict key - xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx.

nO DISC.

Is that the office key or windows key?

Can you open Microsoft Word and confirm if you have office 2007 home & student, professional, ultimate, etc. version?

Thank you.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Windows key

2007 professional

Windows key is not Office key. From your old computer, please download and run the Belarc program at
http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html
, then it will give you a page, then scroll down near the middle and note your Office key (copy and paste it to save to a Word document, for example). Then uninstall office from the old computer.

Then on your new, go to http://tinyurl.com/y5vml4 to download and install the Office 2007 professional software, then enter the office key when asked.

Please let me know if there is still any issue later. Thank you.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Thanks for the help.

It will take the old computer a while to load and download but I will get back to you.

How can I connect with you later once I accept the answer?

You're welcome. You can add to favorites this web page and/or you can check the email message from JustAnswer to get back to me any time if there is still any issue later. Thank you.