knelly74, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Microsoft MCSA and MCP applications support specialist with over 20 years of PC experience.

I have microsoft office professional 2010 and isnt there a

I have microsoft office professional 2010 and isnt there a way that I can have all my work done in APA format? Every paper I do, I have to look at what APA format consists of and do my paper. It would be so much easier to just have a set up tool to make all my documents that I do in APA format. I really dont even know what it means but keep getting point deductions becasue it says I didnt follow APA format.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you today.

To write the paper in APA format, start with an APA template - a Google search (APA 6th) will find one for you.

After that, start the paper. While writing, when you come to a point to insert a reference, click Reference from the ribbon at the top, then Insert Citation. Select Add a New Source, then enter your source information.

At the end of the paper, use the Reference tab again to selec Bibliography from the dropdown, then insert. That will enter your References page while formatting them correctly for you.