Suryanto
Suryanto, Programmer
Experience:  Programmer, 9 years experience in VBA(Excel, Word, Outlook and Access) programming
48489642

Suryanto, the list box work but I need to be able to type

Suryanto, the list box work but I need to be able to type the number in the box and have the numbers to make a report, the drop down list take to must of my time trying to find a number. In my reading the combo box is like a list box. I need a box were I can type the number in to get a report of all the number that were enter in the box. can you help

The last time, I wrote the code to use combobox, but you want to select more to one item .

You can only ever select 1 item from a drop down combo box.

Listboxes can be multi-select. So I have to change the code again to use listbox

Thank you
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
that would be find, I just need it to let me enter the numbers and it genrated the report.

I will put more money in the account foryou.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
the listbox is find but I would like to enter the number so it would take less time than look though the droup down listen. I ned to be able to enter the number or numbers that need to be on my daily report. sometime there are about 30 numbers that I need for a daily report.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
If you can answer the question I would paid $40 dollars but I need the answer tonight, if not than I will open it up to others expert.
Hi, I will find a way to make this simple.

But before we start,have you received email from moderator ?

Customer make an offer for the price and expert will decide to take or leave it.

Thank you
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I will put $40 in this account but, I need the answer last night it the next day you can have then send me an email, the $40 is all I'm going to pay becuse this is the same problem that need to be fix.

XXXXX XXXXX.
Ok. This problem is beyond your previous question.

Let me know when you have set the price and I will upload the file

Thank you
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
what do I need to do the price, do I just put the money in the account
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
the answer did give me what I needed
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I was told that the combo box is just like a listbox and that when you enter or select a number for the combobox it send it to the report. the preview report bottom work find, the only thing that I need is to be able to enter a number for the box. combobox work well in entering a number. do I have to code the combobox. or should I just use the listbox, the listbox is not allowing me to enter the number just select it.

Sorry for delay because of time difference. Now here it is 05:45 AM

See my previous post.
The last time, I wrote the code to use combobox, but you want to select more to one item .You can only ever select 1 item from a drop down combo box.

We can add free-form text in combobox and select it. We can't do that in listbox
See here
http://www.geekinterview.com/question_details/1139

Thank you
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
So what can be done
I will setup the combination of combobox and listbox. I will send the file after you have increased the price as you offered
Thank you
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I will send the $40.00, that is my price
Here is the file
http://www.wikisend.com/download/322928/Scheduling4a.accdb

Click or type the code in combobox and the selected code will be displayed in listbox
Click Preview to preview the report

Please let me know if you have problem or click ACCEPT so I am compensated for my time spent so far
Your deposit is $18. To reach the offer amount, please use BONUS button

Thank you
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I will down load in a few not at home. and I will test and than post the money to the account what do you mean about the deposit of $18.00
I mean, the original price of the question is $19
To reach the offer price, you can increase the price, or click BONUS button after you have accepted
Thank you