Andy, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Experienced in all versions of MS Office Products.

I have purchased Micro soft office home and student for 3 user

I have purchased Micro soft office home and student for 3 user usage.
since then I have upgraded an 2 computers to windows 7 and reinstalled Office on them. Those computers are still owned by me and are currently at our lake residence. I am at home and trying to use Office on my home computer. It was working fine, but now will not let me make corrections on my documents. Telling me I have used Office too many times. Please help as I need this copy to update documents that I already have on this computer.

You can use the Product Key of office to activate Office only a limited number of times (even if you have multi user copy).

Now if you have uninstalled Office from a particular computer and want to install it on a new computer, Microsoft has no way to know about this. And they prevent this to stop software piracy.

The only option you have now is to try and contact Microsoft Supplemental parts dept to get a new serial key (free) :

Contact details are on this link :

If you can convince them that about this situation, they will renew your Key or give you a new key.

Else you will have to buy a new copy of MS Office.

Feel free to ask any question or concern you may have. I will be glad to help you.

Please click "ACCEPT" so that I get paid.

(You need to click ACCEPT even if you are a SUBSCRIPTION or TRIAL member)

Positive Feedback and BONUS are always appreciated.