Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Since Office 2000, Ive been using, repairing and teaching the basics of MS Office to anyone with a need to learn.
19897260

All of a sudden, attachments will not open in Outlook 2007.

Customer Question

All of a sudden, attachments will not open in Outlook 2007. This was not a problem 2 days ago.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 years ago.
Welcome to Just Answer..

My name if Dustin, and I will assist you with your outlook issue today!

Before we start, i just wanted to say that it may take more then one attempt to fix the issue, but no matter how many attempts it takes you will only be charged once for a successful solution.. That being said.

lets start with an easy step.

Click start, all programs, accessories, system tools, system restore..

Click, restore my computer to an earlier pont, then click next..

We want to choose a restore point that was at least one day before the issues started..

Carry out the restore. the computer will restart, then let me know if that fixed the issue or not..

If that doesnt fix the issue, let me know, as im only an email away!

To get back to me..

Come back to Justanswer.com

On the top right, click login. use the same email address you used to ask this question.

Once logged in.

On the top right,, click on my questions. And you will see our question listed there.

Simply click our question, and send me a response!

Or, you can find any of my replies in your email, click on it and it will bring you back to Justanswer.com, and this specific question we are working on together!

Please click the green accept button to show I have assisted you.

If you still need assistance, You can reply to this message at any time.
If my answer helped, please make sure to leave positive feedback on the screen that comes up after clicking accept. If my answer did not work, please wait to leave feedback till we get the issue fixed!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Dustin,
I did not need to do this step. I shut down and restarted my PC and the problem was resolved.

Cheryl
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 years ago.
Im glad you resolved the issue Cheryll...

if the issue comes back, or if you need anything further let me know!