James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I cannot load Outlook Express 6 on my computer

Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  James K. replied 4 years ago.

My name is James

Welcome to Just Answer

What Happens when you try and Open Outlook Express ?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
What was happening was that the blue decal for Outlook Express 6 would come up and just stay there for as long as I waited. I had to turn the computer off to get any action. I got onto "Just Answer" but could not get any reply. Eventually I noticed a message saying to upgrade my browser. I followed the prompts and eventually ordered Outlook Express 2010 as well as Windows 7. After a while Outlook Express came on with several e-mails but the progress report on loading Windows 7 disappeared. I finally raised a human being (Manie at Windows Tech Support) who helped me with my order for Windows 7 and Outlook Express 2010. It will take about a week until my new disks arrive and assuming O.E. 6 works until then I should be OK. No problem with the $15 and thank you for your attention.
Expert:  James K. replied 4 years ago.

Not a problem if that sis the Case please click Accept and leave feedback and come back to me any issues