IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional

Outlook will NOT download new mail

Customer Question

Outlook will NOT download new mail.  My whole lap top seems to be outdated, though I downloaded ALL updates, except for one (1) which I was not able to for (2) two days!
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  IT Miro replied 4 years ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is Miro and I will assist you solve your problem.

In that case, try removing your e-mail account profile in Outlook and then setting it up again. Simply open Outlook, go to Account settings and select your account and click Remove button. After that, click New... button to set up a new account. Enter the same settings and then see if that works.

As far as updating go, use built-in Windows Update feature to check and install new updates for your Windows, or click HERE for instructions how to access it.