NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

I have recently purchased a tablet pc and and had hoped to

Customer Question

I have recently purchased a tablet pc and and had hoped to edit Excel spreadsheets on it. However i cannot find any way to highlight a cell range using the touch interface. Is it possible ro use Excel without akeyboard and mouse?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 years ago.
Welcome to Just Answer.. My name is Dustin and Im here to assist you.

When y ou double tap and drag on the spreadsheet, does it not highlight the cells/rows?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Double tap takes me into edit mode so cannot actually drag to highlight a range. I've checked options in excel and also checked tablet setup but cannot find anything relevant.
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 years ago.
Ok, question,, Do you have a stylus with your tablet, or are you double tapping with your finger?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Using finger tip

Expert:  Dustin replied 4 years ago.
Thanks.. Its getting late for me, and im going to be taking the next few days off..

Im going to opt out at this time, but the other experts will be able to read the info we have went over, so you wont have to start from scracth.. Thank you for your patience.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Its been almost a week and no one has answered my question> Can anyone help?