Noisebox, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Computer technician for over 10 years.

When I try to sync my iphone 4 with Outlook 2007 contacts,

Customer Question

When I try to sync my iphone 4 with Outlook 2007 contacts, the iphone duplicates entries and erases others. Are there known problems/fixes for syncing the iphone 4 to my Oulook?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Noisebox replied 4 years ago.

Greetings, I will be helping you solve your issue today!

Only hit the Accept button if my response helps resolve the issue, otherwise reply and we'll continue.

Plug the iphone into the computer and go into itunes. Select the iphone on the left hand side and then in the middle window select the INFO TAB.

Now tell it to sync with outlook and then scroll down to the bottom of that tab and make sure none of the advanced options are selected (I think contacts might be selected)

If you have received a satisfactory answer to your question, click the Accept button below.