Jason
Jason, Computer Technician
Experience:  Over 10 years work experience.
30759776

Converted table

Customer Question

How can I remove the outside border from a table when WP says there is none? This is a table originally created in WordPerfect, converted to Word 2003 and attached to an email to a user who has filled in 200+ of these and sent them back to me. If it cannot be removed, what is the fastest way to copy all the contents of her table to mine (which has no visible borders)? The file remains a .doc file after opening in WP.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Jason replied 2 years ago.
Greetings,

Welcome to Just Answer.

My name is Jason and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

Do you have access to Microsoft Word? If so, you can open the documents in Word and easily fix this problem.

If not, please upload one of the documents and let me take a look:
Please, be forewarned that the site is not secure.
- Click the Paperclip icon on the toolbar above
- Click the Browse button
- Navigate to the folder that contains the file/document and open it
- Click the Ok button
- Click the Insert button
- Now just click the REPLY button below and I will be given that link.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Jason, my partner worked it out on Word yesterday afternoon by clicking on "no border" even though no border was visible in Word. I tried to find a way to let you know we had resolved it, but the only way I could find to send a message was by way of another question. I listed the order # on it and hoped you would get the word that the problem is resolved. As a result, I cannot click on "Accept Answer."
Expert:  Jason replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for the update.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Jason, you asked if I had access to Word when my question was how to fix the problem in WordPerfect. This really was an urgent problem because we were up against a printing deadline on a 250-page project, and as soon as my partner figured out how to resolve it in Word the same afternoon I raised my question, I tried to contact JustAnswer to say I no longer needed an answer. I have not used this service before and couldn't figure out how to contact you directly until I heard from you well over 24 hours later. Then you asked if I had access to Word, which I do not, so I never saw your answer. My credit card has already been charged $48, and if you feel you answered my question, I guess I will accept your answer (which I have not seen). I regret that you spent your valuable time on this but didn't resolve my problem until 24 hours after we had resolved it ourselves. Please advise me what I should do. I do not wish to cheat you or myself.
Expert:  Jason replied 2 years ago.

I am sorry for the confusion and such.

Please, keep me in mind if you ever have any future questions.

If you ever want to work with me as your expert in the future, please bookmark the following website. You can ask any future questions directly to me and I will be the expert assigned to your case: http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-theextraordinaire/

I will send the refund request up right now.

Thank you,
Jason