Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP; Microsoft Office, etc.

I bought word online almost 2 years ago, but I no longer know

I bought word online almost 2 years ago, but I no longer know where my receipt/verificd ation numbers are. I had to have my wiped clean a while ago. Is there a way to reload the program without that?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 4 years ago.
Hi, and thanks for using

Can you search your email for the order confirmation?

Do you mean Microsoft Office/Word program? Which website did you purchase from? Did you purchase it from the Microsoft Store at

Do you have the Microsoft Office/Word product key?

Do you remember the version such as Microsoft Office 2007, 2010, etc? Also, do you remember the Office type, such as Home & Student, Professional, or Ultimate, etc?

Thank you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes, found order confirmation and product key. Purchased directly from microsoft after trail offer expired. Home and Sudent 2007 with license lock and digital backup.
Great. So you have the product key. Make sure you have uninstall any Microsoft Office program from Start, control panel, programs, programs and features first.

Then go to
and logged in (reset the password XXXXX needed) to see if you can see your previous order download link.

If that does not work, you can click
to download and install the Home & Student 2007 version, then enter your product key when asked.

Please let me know if there is still any issue later. Thank you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
niether of those links is working for me, and even getting to the store isn't giving me the option to reinstall.
Sorry, please try another link:

if a warning screen comes up, just click on exe

If needed, check at the bottom or near top to allow the download and save.

Please let me know. Thank you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
doing that results of a 2 hour download of who knows what.
Yes, it is a big download as Office program is very big (it's like downloading the whole Office disk). After the download is done, then you can install and enter the product key. Please take your time and let me know how it goes any time. Thank you.