Carl L
Carl L, IT Specialist
Experience:  14+ Years of Extensive Computer Repair Experience.
27991594

I am not receiving e-mail messages in Outlook 2010. Received

Customer Question

I am not receiving e-mail messages in Outlook 2010. Received messages from Microsoft after checking account settings.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Carl L replied 5 years ago.

Hi and welcome to Just Answer. My name is Carl and have been repairing Computers Professionally for over 13+ years and currently own a Shop in FL.

If you received one from Microsoft then your settings should be correct. Do you mind if I connect to you remotely for a few minutes to verify that all the settings are correct in Outlook?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yes, connect remotely.

Since my e-mail is not working you will have to call me on my phone: XXX-XXX-XXXX
Expert:  Carl L replied 5 years ago.

Were not allowed to make outside contact other than remote support.

All I need you to do is click the link below, agree to the box, and join the session. I'll connect to you from there and we'll communicate using Wordpad on your computer.

Here's the link: http://67.192.95.188:8040/guest.aspx?Session=d38776f4-307d-420d-969f-50eb9692e800&SUPPORT=NET

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I am apparently connected. Is there anything else I have to do? I don't know where the Chat or Q&A windows
Expert:  Carl L replied 5 years ago.

Glad I was able to help you get back up and going again.

If you are satisfied with my services you can press the Accept Button. Even after you Accept I am still available for follow ups if you still need me. Positive Feedback and Tips and always highly appreciated!

Thanks,

Carl