Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

07 mountaineer nav gives verbal left when right arrow shows

Customer Question

07 mountaineer nav gives verbal left when right arrow shows in panel. Not all the time. Arrow shown is correct direction. Just put 13 P disc in. Made no difference
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Mercury
Expert:  Eric replied 9 days ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

Ok, do you know if the dealer ran a self diagnostics check on the Nav unit and the results

And if possible, I need the last 8 of the vin number to pull testing for this unit to walk you thru any testing needed.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
7uj00821
No diagnosis run
Expert:  Eric replied 9 days ago.

HI,

Ok, there are no self diagnostics that can be done without a scan tool. And I do not have the schematics for it. Besed upon the symptoms, I suspect that the Nav unit itself is defective, but cannot confirm it. I will opt out and see if another expert can help you

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
OK