Chris (aka- Moose), Mercury Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Mercury
2499435

How much is this ?? I ha 2004 I have a 2004 Mercury Sable I

Customer Question

How much is this ??
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to discuss this further with you. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: I ha 2004 I have a 2004 Mercury Sable I just lost a passenger side mirror and the moment I just the wires my interior lights my power windows on my sunroof no longer work it might be a coincidence but I don't know what to do I've checked the fuses 1127 and 38th and they're all seem to appear good
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Mercury Sable. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: No
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Mercury
Expert:  kalamykid replied 9 days ago.

Did you check the fuses with a test light and the ignition switch in the run position?