Chris (aka- Moose), Mercury Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Mercury
2499435

I have a 1999 mecury tracer the freezeplug between the

Customer Question

I have a 1999 mecury tracer the freezeplug between the engine and flywheel is bad and i need to fix it but i cant come to yall could one of yall come over here to my house and i dont have much money all i have is $200 but i need it fixed could one of yall help
Category: Mercury
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

We do not make house calls. We help customers fix cars verbally. The car owner has to do the work. Sine the concern is behind the flywheel that means the engine or trans has to come out to gain access to it. Your looking at a labor around 8 hours about 800$. I can show you the steps if that would be of benefit.

This is my 1st answer, but does not have to be my only answer. You the website and myself expect you to have a ~~~5 STAR EXCELLENT~~~ experience with my help. Please let me know if you are pleased by selecting a star rating above or by replying and saying your pleased. Not rating or rating 1-2 stars does not benefit you nor me in any way. Follow up and reply as often and when needed, there is no extra charge to do so.

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer.
  • I have not heard back from you, so I assume you were not pleased. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris