Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs and Ford Certs
7276279

2005 sable ccrm location and replacement

Customer Question

Category: Mercury
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Justanswer. Thank you for your question and I will assist you with your concern.

What type of problem are you having please?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I need to know the location of theconstant constant control relay module
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
on a 2005 sable
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Your 2005 dose not use a CCRM. What type of problem are you having .

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
th insument cluster is dead and it has automatic climate control everry thing works except the compresson clutch.also the instrument cluster is dead.i checked all fuses changed the pcm and the climate control module wiyh no luck.i don't know where to turn next.
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Are you able to scan the computer system to see if there are any fault code setting, that would be the next correct step.

Have you checked the AC system pressure to be sure the system is full?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
when i scaned it the scanner said it woes not getting all the information.i took it for a road test and it seem the all the information was available with the scanner hooked up.being that the instrument cluster is dead i have no idea if. the check .engine light is onas far as the ac i jumpered the low and high ac switches and also changed the pressure sensor with no lluck.if i jumper yhe clutch its ok.the freon pressure on the low side is 35 pounds with compressor running.
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

So you not able to scan the computer ?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
when i took it for a road test with scanner hooked up it was sensing the the rpms the tack engine temp speed and most of the other info that instrument cluster should show
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Okay so if the scan tool will not read any fault codes then you likely have a failing instrument cluster and its not likely related to the AC problem. Dose you AC panel light up and is it just the clutch will not engage?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
the climate control is on every thing works exept the compressor cluthes idid a self diagnostic test on the ac and it comes up ok
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Okay then let start with testing the AC clutch circuit. See the steps in the link below.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/AC%20clutch%20Aug%206.pdf